Looking for other activities?
There are still a lot of activities in the making such as:
- Walking dates with students you may or may not know
- Museum dates: visit one of the museums of Antwerp in small groups
- A big challenge to keep on moving
Keep following this page for an update of the latest activities.
Looking for more student activities?
- Take a look at www.vuas.be for an overview of all events organised by the student associations.
- On the STAN website you will also find many activities, including the heartwarming project seeds of hope. STAN is a student community for and by students that guides you through the serious and pleasant aspects of Antwerp student life.
Are you sporty?
With the UAntwerp Plus Pass you can join a wide range of online group lessons.
Do you like culture?
Discover Rubi's offerings and keep an eye on the monthly newsletter for interesting cultural tips, new events and free tickets.
Throughout the year MONDO will organise monthly social activities targeted at international students.
In need of a chat? Feeling a bit down?
You can always turn to a student psychologist. They are there to help you.
Need help with your study? Looking for financial help?
On Blackboard > Support you will find an overview of all types of support.